oh i'm 100% down to support this. i love the protagonist's energy and design, the art is clean and well done and the way that information is fed through nicely structured dialogue, excited to play the full game!
Lucy Got Problems [NEW DEMO+LEWD PATCH!]
A downloadable visual novel for Windows and macOS
A yuri/ecchi/comedy visual novel in a fantasy setting, following the misadventures of an airheaded succubus spy in a perilous elven forest.
Demo + free 18+ patch from our Patreon available now!
Lucy, a greenhorn succubus spy, arrives in the elven forest... and soon realizes she has no idea why. What was her mission, actually?! The only thing that's clear – her superior, Priestess Tiamat, will be really mad if she'll get back empty-handed! Lucy has to figure something out real quick, or she'll never know how her mistresses' panties look like. And she'll probably be fed to the sinister astral squids...
Find your way around and get along with the forest dwellers using Lucy's well-developed personality and exceptional internal qualities.
Do the impossible, touch the untouchable and have fun, of course!
- Dynamic action scenes with various outcomes.
- Multiple small gameplay elements to brighten your mood.
- Partial sprite and background animations (all in the right places).
- 2 secret characters to discover.
- Multiple romantic encounters.
- Soundtrack by amazingly talented Sei Mutsuki.
- A bunch of cute, funny and spicy moments for you to enjoy!
Latest build: June 2018
Spice it up with a FREE 18+ PATCH from our Patreon!
1. Download the .zip files
2. Extract the contents and run the .exe (Win) or .app (Mac) file
3. The anti-virus software might mark the program as a false positive, but we assure you it's safe, if downloaded from itch.io
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Tha-a-anks! It's really lovely to hear you liked it. Really gives the whole team a jolt of motivation!
Lucy Got Problems is a Ecchi visual novel that follows the many ramblings of a demon agent(spy?) that is trying to impress her commander/senpai/love interest in order to see her panties.
Throughout the demo she tries to find a specific artifact and gets lost on the way. Even though she has no idea what she is doing she is a confident and cheerful person ever throughout the demo. Her ramblings can go on a bit too long and need to be condensed shortly.
That's awesome! Thank you very much for your video and feedback. It was really interesting and entertaining to watch. Love your voiceover^^ Also you reading out loud helped us find a couple of typos so thanks for that too!